Sunday, November 19, 2017

Frankielynn Pulled

FRANKIELYNN
(CLICK BANNER FOR PDF FILE DOWNLOAD.)

Me Without You  *PULLED*


If you were here right now, I'd probably start by telling you how much I hate 
you. How what you did I can never forgive.




Letting Go of You    *PULLED*

 What did I want to happen, what was I hoping confessing my sin
to my husband would bring me? Was I trying to get my repentance?
 Hoping he would forgive and forget, we move on? Or get angry,
 leave me? I'm still not sure even now if what I got from my
confession was what I wanted. What you want and what you
get is rarely the same thing, best to learn that lesson young.
 My FAGE 6 O/S.



The Memories Fade   *PULLED*
Summary:
 How can I expect someone to forgive me, if I can't forgive myself?
 I knew it was wrong and I still did it. I knew it was wrong, and now 
I'm paying the price...losing everything. A Jasper POV to 'Loving Your Memory'


OTHER PULLED FRANKIELYNN FIC'S COMING SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment